- OAuth 2.0 and OpenID Connect Auth server implementation
- Sign Up/Sign In workflows with email or phone number
- Sign In using user password or external Auth Providers (like Google, Facebook, Auth0 etc)
- SCIM User and Group management module
- Access by JWT for Aidbox as a resource server
If you have backend service or periodical job that wants to interact with Aidbox API, you can use session-less Basic Auth, Client Credentials Grant (OAuth) or Access by JWT.
If you want to work with Aidbox from a web application or implement Single Sign-On using Aidbox as Identity Server, consider Authorization Code Grant or Access by JWT
Aidbox is coming with Auth Sandbox - a small app that helps you configure and test all features of Auth module in Aidbox. Click the Auth Sandbox link in Aidbox UI navigation menu: